Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Wazee Crane, a division of Timken Motor and Crane, has an opening for an Electrical System Fabricator at the Broomfield, CO site. The Electrical Fabricator will install, terminate, and test all crane electrical control components. This role will report into the Manufacturing Supervisor.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Install, terminate, and test all crane electrical control components
- Read and understand blueprints with control schematics
- Follow directions and perform other skilled and non-skilled tasks in the crane fabrication shop, not limited to electrical work
- Work in a shop environment using overhead cranes and various shop tools consistent with electrical installation
- Work with minimal supervision
- Observe all safety procedures and use proper protective gear
- Maintain neat and clean work area
- Able and willing to perform a limited amount of work in the field
- Able and willing to work overtime and weekends as needed
General Knowledge and Technical Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Two (2) years of applicable work experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment, preferred
- Excellent electrical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong mechanical skills
- Knowledge of NEC/NFPA code, preferred
- Knowledge of CMAA/ASME/ANSI code, preferred
- Understand, perform, and retain various skill-related training and operational and safety procedures
- Owns/has full-time access to a working set of basic tools
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under short deadlines and with long lead times
- Work well independently and with others in a team effort
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
The hourly compensation for this role is $27.00 - $35.00 per hour, and is commensurate on experience and education, and could pay more or less than the posted range. This full-time position is eligible to participate in the company's short-term incentive program, paid time off plan, 401k, and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision. Qualified candidates can apply for this position by clicking on the link located in the job posting at www.careers.timken.com.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.