Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises and supports the operations and maintenance of all fleet vehicles and equipment.
- Supervises and supports DOT compliance and reporting as it relates to the fleet.
- Supervises vehicle and equipment preventive maintenance programs.
- Develops and maintains outside vendor and service provider relationships.
- Supervises and supports strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- Helps to Resolve escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Schedules vehicle and equipment maintenance to comply with safety regulations.
- Supports and executes purchase requests for new and replacement equipment.
- Tracks the records, licenses, inspections, warrantees, and service agreements for the organization's equipment and tools.
- Minimizes organizational cost through product standardization and tracking.
- Tracks equipment quality throughout the product lifetime and makes recommendations for alternatives if needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Additional Job Details :
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, and financial reports, ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to effectively present information to top management,
- Ability to problem-solve, interpret a variety of instructions, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and color vision. Position requires ability to work after regular work hours as needed including evenings and weekends.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Position may require working remotely at times.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: