Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
E SSENTIAL F UNCTIONS :
• Review, enter and process invoices and credit notes.
• Issue chargebacks and rebates to stations.
• Weekly revenue tracking
• Retrieve and print invoices.
• Run monthly rebate report
• Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
• Producing monthly financial and management reports
• Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
• Assisting in general financial management and analysis
• Basic understanding of accounting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong math and communication skills.
• Strong data entry skills.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Superior communication and analytical thinking
• Must have excellent time management skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Adaptable to client and organizational change
• Ability to multitask and prioritize important tasks
Additional Job Details :
• 2 Year degree in Accounting preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 2+ year experience in an office environment
• 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of phone and PC is required. Position requires working remotely at times.
W ORK ENVIRONMENT & ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Accounting and clerical functions with interaction with Collections, Accounting an lt. Basic computer knowledge is required. This is a sedentary position
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: