Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
The Timken Company plant in Randleman NC is searching for Manufacturing Maintenance Technicians with electrical and mechanical skills. The Timken Company is a global leader in the bearing production industry. Timken offers an opportunity to plant yourself and grow!
This position addresses equipment breakdowns and performance issues to minimize the production down time and maintenance costs. This position includes associates with either mechanical and/or electrical maintenance skills, assigned to perform troubleshooting and repair tasks on production and facility support equipment.
- PROBLEM SOLVING - Practice problem solving and troubleshooting techniques during equipment breakdown situations.
- EQUIPMENT REPAIR/REBUILD - Responsible for performing common equipment repairs/rebuilds. Assist Senior Reliability Technicians in major equipment repair projects and help train new reliability technicians.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT - Assist with implementation of continuous improvement projects to increase throughput, improve quality, enhance safety, etc.
- MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING ASSISTANCE - Assist manufacturing engineering in maintaining asset documentation, vendor catalogs, asset manuals, & spare parts lists. Procure spare parts when necessary.
- MAINTENANCE PROCEDURES - Help develop and execute the basic PM procedures. Use basic electrical or mechanical techniques for preventative and corrective maintenance. Support project activities such as new or relocated equipment installations.
High School (or Equivalent) Required
Associate Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Tech Preferred
Required: 2 Years Industrial Maintenance experience of Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Mechanical Maint, Troubleshooting, Understand Mechanical Prints
Preferred: 2 Years Electrical Maintenance experience of Basic PLC, Electrical Troubleshooting, Understand Electrical Prints.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.