Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Responsible for ensuring safe operations as well as compliance with all OSHA regulations, all applicable laws, and Pilot's Corporate Policies.
- Effectively train, supervise, coach and evaluate all direct reports to foster good communications and morale.
- Reviews operational key performance measures monthly as well as benchmarking data to drive any required correctional or improvement strategies.
- Maintain operation by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies and regulations.
- Flexible work hours/schedule including weekends/holidays.
- Responsible for ongoing process analysis of operational systems, procedures, and staffing to drive continuous improvement in operating efficiencies.
- Understanding of TSA regulations
- 24/7 accessibility via phone.
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service background preferred
- Analyzing training needs/requirements
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to interact with customers and other stations
- Ability to read key elements of financial statements in support of functional role responsibilities
- Read, write, and speak English
- Understand of necessary legal and regulatory documents
Additional Job Details :
- 3-years of industry experience.
- 3-years of managing/leading people.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certifications, if applicable.
- DG certification.
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of phones and PCs is required. Position requires working remotely at times.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: