Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
This position is responsible for supporting the field Sales team on CRM tasks and business processes to increase sales efficiency and help enable profitable growth of Timken products and services.
This position will utilize the knowledge of Timken's SAP, CRM, Quality, Engineering, and business process and systems to support the sellers on the non-critical selling activities. This position is needed to provide, coordinate, analyze, and facilitate reporting of key information so that fact-based, timely business decisions can be made by the sellers and sales management associates.
This position provides a seller a main point of contact in the organization to coordinate and drive the sales business processes. Coordination and collaboration with sales management and other functional organizations (pricing, engineering, quality, operations, finance, PPLs, etc.) is critical to achieve the sales objectives.
- Special Price Coordinator (Renewal) - Review expiring price report and monitor progress through the renewal process, especially the sales review step. Ensure the approved account pricing is loaded into SAP prior to the expiration date. Assist sales with the quote letter as needed.
- Special Price Coordinator (New Business) - Receive new business special price request through CRM task, customer service, or customer website. Assist sales with the quote letter as needed.
- Business Reporting Support - Provide Sales Team with reports to support visit preparation - including, but not limited to - COGS reports, sales reports, quote reports, opportunity reports, Distributor Agreements and Claims Management System (DACMS) utilization reports, visit history reports, Timken Documented Value (TDV) reports. In addition to documentation, support customer visits by generating presentation material to be used by seller during visit. Manage weekly highlight reports for RM. As needed, initiates, monitors, and submits reports including but not limited to, CRM task and opportunity data, expiring price reports, CIDR and supply chain data, and PPAP reports for customers. Information that is useful for the field sales associates to manage their business activities.
- Master Data Management (MDM2) - Maintains and communicates changes related to account and/or end user master data within CRM.
- Manage the Office - Manage the office, including ordering supplies and ensuring all office tasks are managed. Coordinate planning, preparation and management of Distributor Training Schools, Vendor Fairs, Open Houses and Regional Sales meetings.
Technical/Functional Skills Required
- A combination of clerical, customer service, and office management experience
- General PC knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft office
- Analytical capability to work independently and problem solve related to serving our customers
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years relevant experience in Customer Service or Sales Support
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.