Practice Tips: Top Interview Questions
After putting your resume out there and looking for the right job, you now have an interview! That much desired moment can also be a nerve-wracking one. You never know what to expect when you walk into an interview, but you can predict some of the most common questions and prepare yourself with what you are going to say.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What were your responsibilities in your last position?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- What has been the most challenging situation you have been presented with and what did you do to resolve it?
- What do you know about our company?
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Why should we hire you?
Most of these questions will come up, so hopefully you will now be better prepared! Do not stop your search until you receive an offer; in the meantime keep looking for your next job at www.JobsInLogistics.com!