|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||12/11/18||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Reporting directly to the Cluster Engineering Lead, the Reliability Engineer provides the opportunity to focus on reliability-centred maintenance, productivity improvements and continuous improvement.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with Maintenance Leader to define and scope prioritize proactive improvement opportunities,
• Develops, leads and executes breakthrough proactive maintenance continuous improvement projects, BD elimination program, FMEA on repetitive issues, RCM program
• Determines strategy of approach, develops and applies necessary technical skills to deliver improvement results
• Provides guidance and feedback to project teams in all phases of M&R improvement work
• Engages line/process/department personnel in all phases of equipment performance and reliability analysis
• Develops strong technical networks both within the plant and between plants
• Captures and communicates best practices / learning to enable best practice replication
• Leads highly complex equipment project analysis, Reliability Centered Maintenance reviews on equipment to ensure PM activities are focused on eliminating or finding failures before they cause production problems
• Viewed as a Subject Matter Expert in M&R
• Coordinate craft skills training, including failure trouble shooting, predictive technologies, BD and RCM analysis
• Establishes focus & priorities at a plant level
• Responsible for day to day execution of CBM work and analysis
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to motivate and develop direct reports and others
• Ability to produce results
• Process Management skills
• Familiarity with IL6S tools, including Breakdown analysis, RCA tools, GE Loss Tree, Equipment Ranking, Maintenance Loss & spares turnover
• Internally with Plant Leadership Team, Line Managers, Technical Support
• Externally with Contractors, Vendors
• BS in Engineering in relevant area
• Ability to develop and deliver training in the fundamentals of maintenance & reliability process, tools and techniques
• Minimum 3 year experience in a manufacturing environment
• Team Leadership skills
• Training and Mentoring skills to develop, CBM Technicians, Planners, Schedulers, Technical Group Leaders
• Ability to develop long range Roadmap for CI of maintenance & reliability at a plant level
• Ability to establish data based decision processes, challenge the status quo and motivate cross functional teams
• Strong computer skills including CMMS
• Demonstrated Leadership Skills, Team leadership; Communication skills;Interpersonal Savvy
• Must have a demonstrated ability to follow all GMP guidelines
• Must be a strong performer who demonstrates reliability, excellent team work and strong self-directed individual and group work ethic
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process.
For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.