|Order Fulfillment RCA Analyst
Wilkes Barre, PA
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||02/18/19||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you'll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working "from farm to shelf," you'll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
Purpose of Role
As part of the Order Fulfillment Organization, the Fulfillment RCA (Root Cause Analysis) Analyst, integrates several key functional areas across the supply chain network for the US Mondelēz International Business. This position manages the root cause review process with business partners, ensuring that quality and in-depth root cause review and improvement actions are developed. This positiont is responsible for reviewing incident details, documenting timelines, identifying contributing factors, driving depth root cause discussion with accountable parties and publishing findings.
1. Manage the coding and root cause review process for items impacted with service, ensuring that quality and in depth root cause reviews and improvement actions are developed and correspond to range of impact opportunities.
2. Identify trends for recurring issues and govern the mitigation and action plans for accountable parties
3. Minimize disruption of service in accordance with best practices
4. Define the issue, determine root cause and implement solutions eliminating future customer impacts and mitigate risk of recurrence
5. Work with business stakeholders and application owners to identify and operationalize the sustainable monitoring that best positions Mondelēz International to offer detailed analysis and mitigation strategies for service related opportunities.
6. Rationalization of existing operational monitoring
7. Problem solving - troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure
8. Problem solving - troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure. Owns customer experience - keeps the customer in mind throughout the entire process including collection of information and delivery of service communication "
9. Governs the process including corrective action reviews, action items, known errors and failed changes, requiring root cause.
10. Proactively understand gaps and bring forward thought leadership for improvement.
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders
Internal: Logistics, Customer Service / E2E Oder Fulfillment / Supply Planning
1. High school diploma required. Bachelors Degree Preferred
2. 3-5 Yrs. Experience with and understanding of CS&L business processes
3. Dealing with Ambiguity - Experience with business process and issue analysis
4. Systems tools & Business Systems
E2E Supply Chain Knowledge
SAP - ECC
APO / WMS
Microsoft Office - EXCEL
Ability to problem solve and retrieve complex information
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.