Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
General Position Summary:
This position is responsible to oversee the whole warehouse department of each. Depending on your position and branches that you are assigned to work, your responsibility of essential job functions may differ. In addition, warehouse coordinator may need to take care of Distribution and CFS.
Essential Job Functions: Warehouse
- Reviews bills of lading for incoming merchandise and customer orders in order to plan work activities.
- Responsible to specific duties, such as verifying amounts of and storing incoming merchandise and assembling customer orders for delivery.
- Establishes operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of merchandise, and keeping of warehouse inventory.
- Coordinates activities of distribution warehouse with activities of sales, record control, and purchasing departments to ensure availability of merchandise.
- Directs reclamation of damaged merchandise.
- Maintains equipment as well as safety of equipment.
- Make sure all regulations such as TSA/CTPAT/TAPA/CFS are followed and ready for inspection.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Support customers with problems or concerns.
- Control Inventories.
Other & Miscellaneous:
- Any project that is assigned by supervisor/manager and/or the Company.
- Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- May assist and provide guidance and direction to new employees.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the work place.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to supervisors for solution.
- Maintains good communication with management, office staff members and outside contacts.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
- Certificate of training on a Fork Lift with certificate and current knowledge in HAZMAT Dangerous Goods.
- Any other certificate or training records that are required by each department, position/title, or government agency.