Airfreight Import Breakbulk Agent
Shipco Transport Inc., a leading international cargo transportation company, has an immediate opening for an experienced Airfreight Import Breakbulk Agent at our Chicago office located in Itasca, IL. We are looking for a candidate who is pro-active, dynamic, highly motivated, reliable and who understands and appreciates the importance of a team effort.
The department will cover imports throughout the US.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in airfreight cargo is required.
- Knowledge of air and truck carrier capacities and routings a plus.
- Familiarity with US Customs regulations and other government agencies as well as understanding of global markets
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in all aspects of daily airfreight operations, customer service, documentation and government, carrier, hazardous and security regulations.
- Familiarity with awb documentation and INCO terms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills and managerial skills.
- Candidate must be detail orientated, and enjoy a fast paced, multi-tasking, customer service minded environment.
We offer a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience.
We offer medical, dental, life, vision, STD and LTD insurance. We also offer a flexible benefits plan, an optional wellness program and a matching 401(k) plan.
To learn more about Shipco Airfreight and the services we provide, please visit our website www.ShipcoAirfreight.com
Please submit your resume by Applying Online Below.