Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
- At least 8 years of experience in high volume, Whse / distribution operations.
- Managerial level of warehouse and distribution activities.
- College degree
- Up to date knowledge of OSHA within warehouse and distribution operations.
- Microsoft Excel skills / "WMS" experience
- Experience in managing to a budget with good math skills
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Manage the day to day warehouse operations - process inbound containers, outbound FTL, LTL and express shipments.
- Mentor and train support staff
- Ensure inventory accuracy is maintained at company standards of 99% or greater
- Manpower/workflow planning and administering discipline when required
- Use established KPI's to monitor productivity and motivate employees to increase performance.
- Maintain safety practices.
- Develop strategies focused on reducing costs, reducing lead-times and increasing inventory turns & order turnaround time's.
- Work cross-functionally with all areas of the company to ensure effective coordination of logistics, warehousing and customer service activities.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all inbound and outbound shipments, safeguarding of all assets and maintaining the facility in good state of repair.
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
Apply Online Below
Location: Hayward, CA
Salary: $ will depend on experience
Benefits: Excellent package offered
Our client is a leading Parts distributor in business for over 35 years, and has employees and locations throughout the United States.
This role for Warehouse Manager may be suitable for candidates who have held positions such as; Operations Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Distribution Manager.
as the leading employment Search firm for the Transportation Industry.
Services include: Executive search, Direct hire, temporary, temp and payroll services.
search words: #Distribution #manager #warehouse