This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Responsible for overseeing the coordination of facility services to include telecommunication services, IT services, security, and facility maintenance to ensure the smooth running of the branch office.
Duties & Functions
• Works with Branch Manager and departmental managers to plan office expense budget.
• Coordinates with department managers to monitor operation costs.
• Executes facility planning and equipment maintenance programs.
• Maintain Emergency Response Plan. Serves as facility Emergency Response Coordinator.
• Responsible for Hazardous Waste Disposals when necessary.
• Maintain up to date records for all state, federal and local compliance issues.
• Oversees facility security program, performs security audits and training.
• Maintains Quality Management System (ISO certification), performs internal audits.
• Maintains TAPA certification, performs internal audits.
• Controls office supply inventory, issues purchase orders, and facilitates special projects.
• Carries out responsibilities with Branch Manager in accordance with the Company's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsible for collection of outstanding accounts.
• Set forth and monitor internal Accounts Receivable procedures
• Bank account reconciliation and of pay only items.
• Comply with Head Office Accounting directives.
• Issues written and oral instructions to staff from Branch Manager, HO Administration and Head Office Accounting.
• Monitors staff member's duties as assigned by the Branch Manager.
• Adjusts errors and complaints; Issues internal corrective action.
• Maintain inventory asset records.
• Maintain up to date records for IAC's.
• Act as back up for Accounts Payable
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
Education & Experience:
• Minimum 2 years of college and 5 years industry experience.
• Solid understanding of the accounting applications.
• Excellent organizational skills and be prepared to work as a team player
• Proficient in Microsoft applications.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Sedentary work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.