The HR Coordinator will assist with Human Resources administration and the day-to-day operations of the business. This position will expose the individual to the many facets of the department as it provides administrative support in all aspects of HR.
The ideal candidate would be a reliable team player who is willing to work diligently on tasks given. We expect professionalism to be portrayed at all times, especially when handling sensitive/confidential information
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Assist in daily HR functions – New Hires, I-9/E-Verify Compliance, Maintain HRIS & Employee Files, Benefits Administration, etc.
• Provide support to Workers' Comp department as directed, assisting with claims, filing, safety checks, etc.
• Respond to employee inquiries/concerns regarding benefits, payroll, PTO, etc.
• Assist Recruiting with hiring process (interviews, background and reference checks, etc.)
• Facilitate new hire orientations and completion of paperwork
• Reporting including but not limited to headcount, turnover, annual pay & performance review process
• Create, maintain, and replenish employee resources – VOE's, employee forms, new hire packets, etc.
• Handles all HR correspondence, phone calls, emails, and messages in a timely manner.
• Perform any duties assigned as projects/situations come up
• 3-5 years experience in fast-paced HR department
• 1 year experience with ADP or similar information system
• Analyzing & Critical Thinking
• Accuracy in Data Entry
• Attention to Detail
• Basic Math Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred
• Sedentary for majority of shift
• Walking, lifting, climbing stairs, squatting, kneeling will be necessary at times for filing and safety walk-throughs.
• Must tolerate hot/cold weather conditions when performing duties in warehouse areas.
• Ability to drive/commute to other locations if needed.