Graymont's Green Bay, Wisconsin plant is now accepting resumes for an Electrician. Successful applicants will possess a strong safety attitude, strong sense of teamwork and cooperation, mechanical aptitude and ability to work in a self-directed work envir
United States - WI - Green Bay
Graymont is a global leader in lime and limestone solutions. Our products are essential in addressing today's most pressing environmental issues while supporting vital industrial processes and agricultural needs. Graymont's Green Bay, Wisconsin plant is now accepting resumes for an Electrician. Successful applicants will possess a strong safety attitude, strong sense of teamwork and cooperation, mechanical aptitude and ability to work in a self-directed work environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Perform tasks safely, following all Safety Standards.
- Ability to communicate fully, written and verbally.
- Ability to weld strut and other items required for electrical maintenance.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions necessary to safety install, inspect, program, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate and/or upgrade all plant electrical equipment.
- Familiar with all phases of electrical work both diagnostic and preventive.
- Must be familiar with solid state. AC and DC circuitry and high and low voltage maintenance.
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC) programming, documentation and using PLC as a tool for trouble shooting automated equipment.
- Repair motors, starters and controls
- Work from diagrams, specifications or schematics.
- Use A wide variety of electrical testing equipment and tools.
- May instruct or direct personnel of other classifications.
- Plan and layout work, diagnoses and corrects equipment breakdowns to minimize interruptions to manufacturing production.
- Conduct periodic inspections and perform preventive maintenance on equipment and machines.
- Additional focus on developing, procuring, installing, and maintaining instrumentation and control systems
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Color recognition
- Proficient with Rockwell/Allen-Bradley PLC software and hardware and HMI development and maintenance
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills (ability to motivate, coach, and develop people)
- Minimum of two years' experience troubleshooting electrical problems in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft programs, and JD Edwards (or similar enterprise system).
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights
- Lifting ability up to 65 lbs.
- Standing, walking, and working while wearing full personal protective equipment
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures