Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
1. Contract review for Customer Quality Requirements, including print and specification review that flows down these requirements for the design and manufacturing of our products
2.Lead internal audits for compliance and effectiveness of business and manufacturing processes (NADCAP & AS9100)
3. Identify and lead process changes to improve quality or continous improvement initatives
4. Resolve findings or suggestions from audits using problem solving techniques
5. Collabore with operations to develop and implement controls and improvements in quality
6. Interface withcustomer service, sales team and Customer to resolve issues related to compliance to specifications or product quality in a timely manner. - Initiate and implement Customer Notification Process - Initiate internal corrective action system and execute process to provide resolution and response to Customers
7. Monitor and evaluate data metrics to ensure that customers are satisfied with HPC performance.
8. Coordinate with purchasing on supplier relationships and information as they relate to manufacturing, process and quality control, corrective action, continuous improvement, control plans, and inspection
9. Maintain company quality records and report out on supplier performance
US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Bachelors Degree in Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing. Preferred Requirements: ASQ certification
2 years previous quality experience.
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
Solid understanding of basic Quality system procedures, auditing and/or quality assurance experience in a manufacturing environment (ISO9000 or AS9100)
Database query skills, familiarity with database software and reporting tools.
Experience with methodology to process and solve corrective actions.
Experience with measuring techniques, use of gauging and basic metrology.
Experience with Six Sigma problem solving process.
Ability to read mechanical drawings with geometric tolerancing & technical specifications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.