Staubach & Associates conducts job searches NATIONWIDE in all areas of Supply Chain- salary of $60,000 to $300,000.
Please see a job listing of all of our Supply Chain openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Client is actively hiring and will pay relocation expenses.
Position to be filled before year end.
• Must have a four-year degree AND
• A minimum of two years of experience in materials planning and
• A minimum of two years of experience with an AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURER or tier 1 automotive supplier.
• Must have excellent communication; Microsoft Office Suite skills - emphasis on Excel, and advanced problem-solving skills.
• Experience in MFG/PRO or other MRP - ERP systems
• Inventory Control and Supply Chain interface background
• Use MRP system to quantify incoming material needs, set receipt due dates, order supplier materials, etc.,
• Maintain adequate material inventory levels to targets
• Verify supplier acceptance of orders
• Track incoming material - supplier shipments
• Match and resolve shipping notices to the MRP demand schedule
• Coordinate master data information and replenishment - with 3PL and internal and external suppliers
Excellent salary and company paid nationwide relocation package.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to:
Please include your salary expectations.
Company paid nationwide relocation. Great benefits