This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Logistics Company is looking for an experienced
to work out of our facility located in Olive Branch, MS
Creatively source and develop a pool of qualified Class A OTR drivers through the use of traditional and non-traditional techniques including social media channels, cold-calling/direct sourcing, networking, job fairs, employment agencies, internet searches, postings, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 5 years experience in sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring and employee retention in a corporate environment
- Familiarity with technology and business specific terminology
- Proven success in using creative sourcing techniques to produce diverse, quality, potential candidate pools
- Solid knowledge of state and federal laws pertaining to recruitment
- Proven success at building internal and external relationships and attracting the best talent possible
- Knowledge of DOT, and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act regulations
The Ideal Candidate Will Also Possess the Following Qualities:
- Strong engagement and partnership skills and the ability to both understand and deliver to the recruitment needs
- A passion for and superior delivery of exceptional customer service
- Effective communication, teamwork and influencing skills
- Provide applicant tracking data/reports
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability in pro-active and strategic recruiting
- Demonstrated proficiency in internet sourcing skills. Knowledge of and ability to conduct cold calls, research based sourcing and internet and web-based recruiting
- Ability to travel