Join the excitement of a dynamic company that leads the logistics industry with a worldwide range of logistics services. For 90 years, DACHSER USA has provided intelligent logistics services and now employs over 30,600 people worldwide in 399 locations globally.
DACHSER USA is currently offering a dynamic and multi-faceted role in international logistics and freight forwarding operations at our Boston Branch Office. This position will support DACHSER USA's air and ocean import activities.
We offer a professional work environment and a great opportunity to learn about business, international logistics in an excellent setting.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Track and trace arrivals to airports, ports, and container freight stations (CFS).
• Track and input arrival and customs clearance statuses.
• Timely dispatch upon arrival and customs release.
• Systems input (Timely POD input, Post- delivery costs, billing).
• Communicate internal and externally via email, phone or in person.
• Responsible for compliance, corporate policies, and procedures.
• Some filing, auditing, organizational and administrative functions.
Requirements of the position include:
• High school diploma or its equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years working experience in air and ocean imports.
• Desire and ability to provide excellent customer service and internal support.
• Ability to perform independently according to documents or stated instructions.
• Professional demeanor, excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word and Excel.
• Good organizational and prioritization skills.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
To apply, please click on the link below.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at www.dachser.us. DACHSER USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.