Previously known as HD Supply - Construction & Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently Construction Supply Group.
White Cap has over 400 locations across 46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400 associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers.
In addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of 400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals, engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood products.
Job Description & Qualifications
Perform various day-to-day administrative duties to provide support to the operation.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Tracks and updates time in Kronos for associates' hours, vacation, sick time, and personal days.
- Runs daily, weekly, and monthly reports for freight audit, stock receipts, and other reports that are relevant to the position.
- Sets up new job accounts for customers and maintains accounts receivable files on customers.
- Creates manifests to customer purchases.
- Prepares and codes invoices. Matches customer pick-up and delivery tickets for accuracy.
- Provides operation support as assigned by manager.
- Answers multi-line phone and routes calls to appropriate personnel.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Broad computer knowledge preferred.
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable experience a plus.
Job Locations US-CA-Concord
Job ID 2021-41785
Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Clerical/Administrative
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
White Cap is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.