Promotions Management Coordinator
Promotions Management Coordinator
This position is responsible for coordinating all activities for McDonald's Happy Meals toys and other promotions to meet the client's requirements. Coordination of the customer satisfaction case building and other miscellaneous special projects. The resource oversees the bin to bin inventory changes and requests and validates the effectiveness of the processes. This function is responsible for the tacking of the inbound containers and their inland movement to minimize the amount of detention and dead head moves when emptied. They assist the warehouses in keeping the inventory accurate. Responsible for maintaining the reporting to communicate operational performance of key programs to clients and account management, including on-time shipping, inventory and shipping accuracy, cost of service and order fill rates. Manages the Marketing Store and special storage situations for the client functions as required
- Coordinates the client's promotions to meet requirements.
- Implement new programs for clients according to statement of work, in Hub or 3PL programs.
- Develop reporting of program performance and communicate reporting to all stakeholders as required. Work closely with I.T., 3PL partners and others to develop new reporting as required.
- Interact with internal team members including transportation, customer service, supply planning, project management and also customer personnel as necessary to implement and manage all programs.
- Develop and manage process improvements for programs to meet required service levels.
- Manages issues to successful resolution, including all necessary stakeholders as needed.
- Manages the Detention Invoice Process to eliminate or justify invoices to be paid for container detention and demurrage.
- Forward key data to warehouse managers to research dates of the containers involved.
- Review and Manage Appointment Log data (Empty Container Notification to Ocean Carrier, Yard Check Reports)
- Manage Appointment Log Data to justify Bobtail Charges
- Follow up with Ocean Freight and Dray Carriers until final disposition is achieved.
- Bin to Bin Inventory Requests
- Monitor & ensure warehouse follow-up on HAVI GS requests
- Pull data from Appointment log & review for accuracy.
- Monitor & review Master Warehouse Non-compliant Container report & communicate updates to Warehouse Manager.
- Review, monitor and & record container availability & scheduling communications between Master Warehouse and local dray carrier terminals.
- Assist PM Business Manager with Year End Inventory process
- Assist with Inventory Database setup & training
- Provide Onsite assistance during Year End Inventory
- Any other duties or special projects as assigned by management
- Handle the Customer Satisfaction Cases (CSC).
- Order materials needed for promotional projects and ensure they arrive prior to CSC start date.
- Approve the invoice for each CSC promotion.
- Set up the schedule for the yearly promotion for the start and end dates to work each promo and avoid as many dark days as possible.
- Bill out samples that are done in Romeoville
- Conduct a weekly space inventory on all 4 U.S. warehouses (CID, East Point, Greencastle and Romeoville) and Canada.
- For the Marketing Store and AACM, coordinate anything that is required to ship for special events throughout the year.
- Bill them monthly storage, and assist with any inventory needs.
- Quote special rework projects that come along and manage the process from start to finish ensuring clients requirements and needs were accomplished.
- Assist either remotely or on site with each warehouse PM Toy manager and Admins as needed.
- Gather data and update Hub TV for 3 warehouses
- Assist Finance with FedEx billing from Romeoville
- Review RMA's that get sent from the DC's back to our warehouses.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills Knowledge of warehouse operations & technology
- Literate in Microsoft Office applications Knowledge of inventory management practices
- Great attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Transportation, Logistics, or Business
- 1-2 years of inventory management or warehouse management experience, preferably in a warehousing environment.
- 1-2 years experience working with 3PL providers, to manage performance and implement programs.
- Experience in high-volume distribution environment preferred.
- Experience working JD Edwards and Warehouse Management systems (Red Prairie) preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent Communication skills: must be able to actively communicate with drivers, warehouse employees and customers
- Experience with JD Edwards and Red Prairie preferred
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal & written) with internal/external clients