Logistics at Full Potential.
This role will support the recently announced GXO part of the organization, which represents the intended spinoff of our global contract logistics business. GXO stands for ‘Game Changing Opportunities'; with |100,000 people comprising GXO's global team, we are on a journey toward a new era, together. We're a bold, future-focused company, driven by technology. If you're excited about reaching your full potential, we have an opportunity for you.
As the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations, you'll play a key role in our dynamic recruiting organization. Your strong work ethic and attention to the small details will ensure that we continue to recruit and retain the best candidates available.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Lead efforts as a documentation specialist in Talent Acquisition projects to ensure requirements, proposals, training materials, user guides, and work instructions are accurate
- Develop and implement strategies to train the Talent Acquisition team on effective recruitment practices, driving consistency and compliance on the end to end recruiting process (i.e. following Standard Operating Procedures, offer management, pre-employment, etc.).
- Lead the design and deployment of recruitment process improvements by consulting and partnering with Talent Acquisition team, HR and business leaders.
- Lead efforts in the ongoing evaluation and upgrading of staffing processes and operating procedures in order to ensure consistent recruiting practices are in place enterprise-wide
- Act as a subject matter expert in staffing processes and operating procedures and is a super user for SuccessFactors Applicant Tracking System
- Manage and lead Talent Acquisition projects (i.e. initiating, planning, executing, etc.), setting clear milestones, deliverables and keeping stakeholders informed of project status.
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in HR/Business or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of experience in talent acquisition and/or operational effectiveness role
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project (or equivalent)
It'd be great if you also have:
- 3 years of recruiting process design and project management experience
- 5 years of experience with an Applicant Tracking System, preferably SuccessFactors
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint and Avature or a similar CRM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and be accountable to team goals
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.