Pilot Last Mile is seeking a full time Customer Service Representative to work out of our Colton Station, located in Colton, CA location. The hours for this position will vary. Must be available to work weekends.
- Assist the management team with opening and closing functions. This requires:
- Assisting with route assignment. Confirm contractor uniform compliance and on time arrival by use of daily tracking report
- Assisting in verifying procedures are followed regarding truck delays and communication to the stores and client
- Validating that the pre-call functions are completed and procedures followed.
- Auditing the billing process and validating that all paperwork is processed and filed as directed
- Using a clear and understandable speaking voice
- Routing calls to the appropriate individuals using iPhone or Google text/voice
- Providing customers with updates on the status of their delivery with information from the computer system
- Completing pre-calls to customers notifying them of their delivery window
- Receiving information from the customer
- Getting directions to the customer's home
- Inputting information into the computer
- Explaining the scheduling policy to the customer
- Completes other responsibilities as assigned by a member of the management staff
- Attendance and Punctuality are essential functions of the job
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Must have some Customer Service background
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have excellent computer and communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: