Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Senior Stock Plan Administrator, you will develop, analyze, implement, and administer employee equity programs. Become a part of our fast-growing, dynamic team and we'll help you build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Administer global equity plans and maintain all aspects of the equity management system, including new grants, vest event processing and settlement, terminations, monitor demographics data file transfers from HR/Payroll systems to vendor equity management system
- Administer the global employee stock purchase plan (ESPP), including enrollment, contribution changes, share purchase, limits and refunds, disposition and Section 6039 reporting
- Reconcile and perform auditing procedures relating to equity transactions monthly to ensure accuracy and quality control in the equity management system
- Provide adequate information and timely response related to equity transactions to Finance, HR, Tax and Payroll departments to ensure effective transaction processing
- Coordinate with Legal to maintain the insider trading list, set insider restrictions in the equity management system, and assist with preparing insider preclearance analyses
- Provide, on an as needed basis, data and analysis related to executive equity holdings
- Communicate to employees and resolve employee issues or concerns as appropriate
- Document processes and procedures and make suggestions for process improvements
- Cross-train with other team members in all aspects of the equity administration function
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience or military experience
- 2 years of equity plan administration experience in a publicly traded U.S. company
It'd be great if you also have:
- 5 years of equity plan administration experience in a publicly traded U.S. company
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or in the process of obtaining
- Demonstrated experience with HRIS/payroll systems (SAP/SuccessFactors)
- Working knowledge of web-based equity management systems (e.g. Shareworks, Fidelity, Equity Edge Online)
- Comprehensive knowledge of various types of equity awards and programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail and follow-up skills with ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision and manage multiple priorities in a team environment
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of world-class solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.