Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
XPO requires all employees conducting in person work at the Greenwich headquarters to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination before their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical or protected religious reasons, you can seek a reasonable accommodation.
As the Senior Analyst, Workforce Analytics, you will interact with business partners to assess requirements, as well as provide reports and meaningful metrics. You'll find yourself immersed in a rapidly growing environment fueled by achievement and a tenacious team spirit. Become a part of our rapidly growing, dynamic team and we'll help you build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We're eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Support Corporate Human Resources by analyzing HR data, including headcount, turnover, talent acquisition, payroll, compensation, diversity, time & attendance, and talent management
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business objectives to provide metrics, analytics and insights for data-driven decision making
- Design and implement interactive dashboards using PowerBI and Excel
- Evaluate, automate, standardize and publish key reports and dashboards, using PowerBI, to help disseminate data and insights to key leaders and other stakeholders
- Collaborate within the global Workforce Analytics team, as well as with HR, IT, and the business to enhance reporting capabilities and support company-wide initiatives
- Create ad-hoc and operational reports for HR leadership
- Identify and drive resolution of data quality issues
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of applicable analysis and/or reporting experience for HR or related field
- Strong proficiency in PowerBI, Excel, PowerPoint, and MySQL
It'd be great if you also have:
- 3 to 5 years of applicable analysis and/or reporting experience for HR or related field
- Proficiency in SuccessFactors HCM reporting, Payroll reporting, Kronos or Time & attendance reporting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and Visio
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong consulting skills and proven ability to build strong working relationships across functions and internal teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean, organized, and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Exceptional strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills; excellent organization, time management, and follow-up skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of world-class solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.