Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
We are a team that is motivated to change an industry through technology. As the Project Manager, HRIT, you will manage and lead HRIT projects across IT and HR functional departments. You will deliver IT solutions and help coordinate dispersed project teams for data integrations, software development and HR configuration in a fast-paced Software as a Service (SaaS) environment. We will equip you with the best tools in the industry to grow and develop to a level that will exceed your expectations and help you reach the goals you set for yourself, your colleagues, your career, and your customers.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Manage HRIT/IT projects through the application of generally accepted project management principles and methodologies
- Complete HR projects by facilitating resources and timetables across IT and Human Resources and other functional departments
- Provide subject matter expertise for various HR modules in SuccessFactors and SAP payroll
- Deliver information technology solutions using various methodologies by researching, planning, communicating and coordinating across our IT shared services team and other departments
- Coordinate geographically dispersed project teams for data integrations, system consolidations, software development, business onboarding projects and other tasks as assigned
- Recommend IT strategies, policies and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements
- Prepare project budgets; schedule expenditures, analyzing variances and prepare project status reports
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related technical field, or equivalent related work or
- 2 years of experience as an IT Project Manager
- Experience in the application of project management methodologies in the HR space
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- PMP certified
- Advanced to expert knowledge with Project Management methodologies and tools
- 5 years of experience as an IT Project Manager
- 4 years of experience in the application of project management methodologies in HR Data management, data warehousing and business intelligence projects in the retail, logistics or supply chain industry
- Ability to negotiate and build consensus with various stakeholder groups
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.