Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
This role assists with all aspects of U.S. international tax compliance reporting directly to the Senior Manager International Tax.
- Assist with U.S. international tax compliance: Preparation of Forms 5471, 8858, 8865, and 1118 to ensure compliance with U.S. tax law, including Subpart F, foreign tax credits, E&P calculations and the new requirements pursuant to U.S. Tax Reform like GILTI, BEAT and FDII. Implement and improve processes for the future. Involves the successful delegation to other members of the global tax team.
- Assist in the preparation of the Company's non-U.S. quarterly and annual tax provision: Work closely with other global tax team members to ensure timely and accurate preparation of ASC 740 income tax calculations (annual tax provisions) for foreign affiliates. Includes review of current and deferred income taxes and effective tax rate inputs.
- Assist with other key international tax calculations: Provide support for other corporate tax projects and processes as needed as directed by other global tax team members.
- Assist with tax audits and related matters: (income tax, transfer pricing and other). Assist with the preparation of tax authority information requests and liaising with tax authorities in coordination with other global tax team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master's degree in Taxation, Accounting, Finance or MBA preferred
- At least 5 years corporate tax experience (or 3 years' with master's degree) in industry and/or public accounting firm, including technical knowledge of, and experience with, U.S. multinational entities.
- Experience with US GAAP ASC 740 and SEC regulations required
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.