At ISCO, we put high value on appreciation and respect, and provide you with an opportunity to really make a difference. ISCO is a family owned and operated company born and raised in Louisville, KY that is focused on our team members' growth. ISCO offers a standard benefits package of medical/dental/vision, and 401k! ISCO Industries is an end-to-end piping solutions provider that specializes in HDPE, working with leading edge technology that makes us a market leader.
Starting Pay Range: $25-$33/hour (Dependent on Experience)
The Mechanic will be responsible for repairing and refurbishing fusion equipment in a distribution plant or field environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conducts preventive maintenance checks & service on rental equipment to make sure equipment is clean and all parts are working according to standard.
- Rebuilds equipment assigned by foreman.
- Checks-in rental equipment when it is returned.
- Inspects equipment to identify broken, missing or damaged parts.
- Records maintenance and repair work to be done.
- Completed required maintenance and repair.
- Returns equipment to rental inventory.
- Completed a maintenance checklist.
- Repairs equipment used by shop and field technicians.
- Keeps work area clean according to company standard.
- Prepared sold equipment for shipping to customer and rental equipment for field us by customers.
- Follow company safety rules.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individual must be willing to learn, be self-initiative, reliable, have mechanical ability / hydraulics / electrical. There will be heavy lifting up to 50lbs and they must be able to work in all weather conditions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write reports. Ability to speak effectively with employees of organization.