Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
1st Shift, Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
Logistics at full potential.
At GXO Logistics, we're always looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Implementation Specialist, you will serve as the liaison between Operations and IT, maintaining the relationship and ensuring clear communication and alignment between the teams. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you build a career that you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Define business requirements for software, develop and conduct training, and resolve discrepancies to successfully achieve company and customer objectives
- Coordinate the collection, documentation and communication of business requirements and best practices to the IT team
- Conduct training for software implementation for maintenance, startups and upgrades
- Create training documents and resources for system users
- Work with IT to develop testing scenarios, conduct system tests, identify discrepancies, properly troubleshoot solutions and provide resolutions
- Proactively communicate with customers, employees and the management team to meet necessary requirements
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of experience in logistics system implementation
- Distribution and warehousing experience
- Experience with automated software systems and implementation
- Exposure to Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), order management applications and database systems
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to travel 25% of the time
- Knowledge of SAP
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.