Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
At GXO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. As the Warehouse Management Systems Analyst, you will serve as the liaison between Operations and IT, maintaining the relationship and ensuring clear communication. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at GXO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Evaluate, define and research existing WMS, and configure, test and support business functions
- Make recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements by leveraging applications in the system
- Communicate changes, improvements and modifications to management so that issues and solutions are understood
- Determine project scope, and identify and resolve system issues
- Assist with translating user requirements into functional requirements, including creating process models, diagrams and charts to provide direction to the team
- Handle configuration changes in the WMS
- Define and coordinate the implementation of test cases as part of the process
- Provide training to end users for modifications to existing and new processes
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of experience in logistics system implementation
- Distribution/warehousing experience
- Experience with WMS, order management applications and database systems
- Knowledge of automated software systems and implementation
It'd be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of SAP
- 2 years of experience in WMS configuration, relational databases and writing SQL queries
- Ability to obtain cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including stakeholders, project team and other departments within the organization
- Solid Excel skills, including building drop downs, formatting, pivot tables and graphing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work
- Solid change management skills
We engineer smarter, faster, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.