At SIMOS we put people to work - the people who enable leading companies to be more productive and successful. .
As a General Warehouse Associate, you'll be part of the warehouse team that gets orders ready for customers relying on our services..
Perks & Benefits: Weekly paychecks, Medical / Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Climate Controlled Environment.
Shifts: 1st Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time.
Pay Rate: $21.00 / hour
- Get customer orders ready and pack them up
- Use scanners to read bar codes on products
- View prompts on screens and follow the direction for some tasks
- Troubleshoot problems
- Ensure product meets quality requirements
You'll also need to be able to:
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items around
- Adhere to strict safety, quality, and fulfillment production standards
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 49 pounds., required education: HS Diploma or GED.
Work Location: Expeditors, Lockbourne, OH 43137.
Job Types: General Warehouse, Hand Packaging, Material Handler, Picker/Packer, Shipping and Receiving, Warehouse.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $21.00 - $21.00 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.