Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Provide the engineering background and experience necessary to support all manufacturing processes, inspections, maintenance activities and other continuous improvement projects within the Keene facility.
Provide daily support ro manufacturing operations, identifying long standing problems and implimenting permanent solutions.
- Implement engineering solutions to systemic problems in all manufacturing processes and inspection operations using root-cause analysis methodologies.
- Design new fixturing, tooling, equipment, or other devices to improve manufacturing productivity and quality. Also, modify or redesign existing manufacturing equipment to perform similar but unique service functions.
- Work with vendors and other outside contractors to provide new, innovative, and cost effective solutions to manufacturing problems.
- Assist Senior Mfg. Engineers in the justification process of new capital expenditures.
- Define and justify continuous improvement projects, Lean-6S, which address systemic problems in manufacturing. Lead or participate in Design of Experiments- DOEs, data collection, analysis, and implementation efforts.
- This individual may generate and/or handle regulated (i.e. hazardous/non-hazardous) waste as part of this job. This must be disposed of in accordance with federal/state regulations.
- High level of motivation and ability to work alone or in teams
- Good computer skills necessary, including using word processing, spreadsheet and database software programs
- Engineering in training certification
- Some knowledge of lean and 6 sigma tools
- Good trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of personnel
- US Citizenship or Green Card holder
Bachelors degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical Engineering or related science.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.