Penske's Total Rewards/Compensation department supports over 40,000 associates and 1500 locations across the United States and Canada, and our team continues to grow! We are adding a Senior Analyst - Total Rewards/Executive Compensation which is an exciting opportunity to join the team. We have a highly collaborative work environment where we enable fast learning and foster an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
This Compensation role will be critical in providing necessary analysis and research, financial modeling, and compensation calculations related to executive base pay and incentive programs. If your ideal position is one that focuses on acute attention to detail, the ability to analyze data and leverage Excel to model complex scenarios and calculations, this could be the next step to move your career forward.
Qualified candidates will have at least 4 years of data analytics experience where you have regularly reported out on findings to leadership. Preferred qualified candidates will have prior experience in HR, Compensation, Benefits, or Finance. If you don't have that experience, that is ok we will leverage your analytics experience and help you learn compensation through our experienced department leaders and your commitment to obtain certified compensation professional training and certifications.
This position will work alongside our compensation team based out of our corporate offices in Reading, PA, conveniently located off of Route 176. Several of our team members commute from surrounding locations such as Allentown, Exton, Royersford, West Chester, Lancaster, and Harrisburg. This position offers a hybrid work option with 3 days in office and 2 days remote.
- Support and participate in the administration of executive compensation programs and initiatives which include base and incentive pay
- Develop and maintain complex workbooks used for Leadership and Committee review and compensation calculations
- Calculate all earnings related to executive compensation plans, programs, and prepare personalized compensation statements for distribution to participants
- Conduct broad analysis assignments involving the development, implementation, and administration of executive compensation programs
- Analyze large amounts of data; utilizing the results to communicate findings and influence decision making
- Assist with the annual budgeting for compensation plans; forecast and model potential incentive plan changes and their impact
- Bachelor's degree preferred; if no degree, equivalent work experience is required
- 4 years' experience in HR, Benefits, Compensation, Finance, or relevant business experience
- CCP certification preferred, or willingness to obtain within 2-3 years. CECP certification a plus
- Proficient skills in research and analysis, ability to understand and calculate key financial metrics
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel Skills; Intermediate proficiency in other Microsoft Office products
- Strong interpersonal, communication and consultative skills
- Ability to professionally communicate, both verbal and written to multiple levels within the organization
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Transportation Solutions
Penske Transportation Solutions is the umbrella brand for Penske Truck Leasing, Penske Logistics, Epes Transport Systems, Penske Vehicle Services, and related businesses. Our businesses provide innovative transportation, supply chain and technology solutions to keep the world moving forward. Visit GoPenske.com to learn more.
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Function: People Analytics
Job Family: Analytics & Intelligence
Address: 100 Gundy Drive
Primary Location: US-PA-Reading
Employer: Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
Req ID: 2305460