The Client Manager II of the IFF division provides oversight, leadership and direction over assigned YLA account portfolios.
Account portfolios generally consist of strategic accounts + a mix of Mid-size/large accounts with monthly shipment activities.
• Strategic account: Global scope, supporting multiple client product lines
• Mid-Sized/Large accounts: Single country scope, US or International
Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Customer Relationship Management: The Client Manager II will provide oversight and management for assigned accounts and ensure all customer service level objectives are met. The Client Manager II will formulate accurate customer forecasts and contributes to budget and business planning process. Together with Manager of National Accounts will visit customers as necessary.
• Account Leadership and Direction: The Client Manager II will review all customer operations KPI's to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives. The Client Manager II will confer with internal and external executive management to review achievements and discuss required changes in our plan to exceed KPI's. The Client Manager II will focus on long-term customer and Yusen development, defined by Yusen revenue and profit and customer value and satisfaction.
• Sales Management: The Client Manager II establishes and frequently reviews developmental action plans that promote positive client growth. The Client Manager II will coordinate and review customer's services, assess quality and productivity performance and provides appropriate guidance to ensure continuous focus and improvement.
• Client Expert: The Client Manager II will understand business implications and decisions; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals to execute world class operations. Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Adapts strategy to changing conditions and to strengthen customer relationships. Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develop alternative solutions; has the ability to make timely decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
Other Duties Include:
• Key escalation point for support and service issues
• Set and run client status reports as needed
• Quality assurance of client deliverables and activities
• Monthly/Quarterly Account Performance Review with customer and/or branch management
• Prepare and present proposals, quotes and recommend services based on customer needs.
• Create and maintain operational SOPs and conduct internal audit for assigned accounts as needed.
Qualifications Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree plus 5-7 years of global logistics experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1 st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation , and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
About Yusen Logistics (Americas )
Yusen Logistics is working to become the world's preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers and communities - through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services. As a company we're dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with us is committed, connected and creative in making us the world's preferred choice.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. values each individual employee and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.