What Timken makes possible begins with you.
Those who came before us helped land a man on the moon, create the world's infrastructure, and introduce renewable energy alternatives. Now you can join the Timken team to write your own unique story and help drive what's next.
A career at Timken means you can have an immediate impact doing Work That Matters to the worldó improving the efficiency of today's industrial equipment and preparing for the future of motion on our planet and beyond. New employees can start contributing right away, and there are many opportunities to advance your career at your own pace. Join our global team of 19,000 people in 46 countries, and start helping our customers push the limits of what's possible in their world of motion.
- Manufacturing of high performance bearings
- Position is in a union environment
- Union - 3 shift operation: 3rd shift (11:30p-7:40am), 1st shift (7:30a-3:40p), 2nd shift (3:30p-11:40p)
- Currently hiring for 2nd and 3rd shift. Must be available for 1st shift as training may be on 1st shift.
- Base Salary for position as Entry Level is $26.05 (2nd & 3rd shift differential is an additional $1.64).
- Capable of setting up machines and equipment within the department
- Able to operate standards in Safety
- Responsible for consistent part quality and ability to interact positively with team members to obtain that quality & product flow
- Housekeeping to 5s standards
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Mechanically inclined; Ability to be able to perform manual machine setup/breakdown
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to be able to use tools such as micrometers, veneers, calipers etc.
- Experience in manufacturing is preferred
- High School Diploma is Required
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.