The Digital Experience team at Penske is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to help develop and maintain mathematical models . A successful Marketing Data develops and maintains the statistical modeling, analysis and reporting across various projects as assigned by the supervisor as well as supports the monthly close processes and financial projections. The position will require the ability to query data using SQL, design, develop and implement reports using Excel, Tableau or QlikView, develop models and simulations using Excel or Python, and perform statistical analysis to identify opportunities for the business.
This position is located at our Corporate offices in a beautiful country setting 7 miles South of Reading, PA which is a convenient commute with ample free and easy parking.
Work Location: 2675 Morgantown Rd Reading, Pennsylvania
- Build and deliver reports, models and data analysis
- Develop and maintain reporting systems and visualization toolsets to illustrate monthly trends, outliers, variances
- Develop and maintain statistical algorithms and systems to proactively monitor financial performance
- Articulate analytical findings and share insights
- Advance the program by incorporating complementary systems, such as Connected Fleet
- Pull and analyze data for Ad-Hoc requests
- Other projects as assigned by the Manager
- At least 3 years data analytics experience required
- At least 3 years of business or operational experience preferred
- Bachelors in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Data Science/Analytics preferred
- Strong analytical skills required
- Independent problem solving skills required
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Access required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint required
- SQL and Visual Basic programming preferred
- Process mapping experience preferred
- Data mining and report tool (experience Qlikview, Green Plum, Business Objects, etc.) plus
- Quality program certification (Six Sigma, ISO, LEAN, etc.) plus
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Family: General Administration
Address: 100 Gundy Drive
Primary Location: US-PA-Reading
Employer: Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
Req ID: 2328034