Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
This role is responsible for the support and production operations of the Warehouse Execution System (WES) and Warehouse Management System (WMS). This position will be a strong advocate for meeting service levels and maintaining high availability in the heavily automated warehouse. This includes responding to questions from the business users and handling issues as they are reported.
• General production support of automated warehouse
• Ability to classify production incident criticality and priority
• Work experience with JDA or Red prairie WMS is preferred
• Working with the central IT / OT teams and vendors to ensure issues are properly understood and accurately assigned
• Ability to translate operational problems into technical issue reporting
What Experience You Need
- Bachelor's degree or 1 year of relevant job experience required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience supporting warehouse automation/ operations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize is a must
- Diligent attention to detail is essential due to the nature work
- BI and reporting knowledge and experience is a strong asset
Physical Requirements & Abilities:
- Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
- Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
- Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
- Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
- May require travel by automobile and airplane up for business
- May require a visit to facility operation in temperatures at or below freezing
- May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
- Requires the use of various electronic tools
- Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
- Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW
What Could Set You Apart
• Experience in operations
• Strong knowledge of the SQL
• Troubleshoot network issues
• Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot technical problems
• Good understanding of warehouse and supply chain knowledge is a plus
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.