Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Warehouse workers perform an array of functions including but not limited to receiving stock, picking stock, packaging and shipping internal and external customer orders, managing and organizing stock in the warehouse. This position is located at PT Tech and Torsion Control Products, a Timken subsidiary located in Wadsworth and Seville, Ohio.
- Load, unload, and move materials to inventory storage locations within the warehouse, shop, and work cells by hand, cart, fork truck, or pallet jack
- Compares quantities on within SAP to check for accuracy
- Picks, packages, schedules, and prepares orders and paperwork for shipment to vendors or customers
- Liaison between Shipping/Receiving and other departments pertaining to material movement
- Transport materials between warehouse and assembly location
- Notifies management of unsafe working conditions or practices in an out of assigned work area
- Follows established work practices and procedures to ensure quality while following applicable ISO processes.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions, in particular Receiving and Inspection Processes, and Shipping and Invoicing Processes
- Other duties may include cycle counting, maintaining FIFO, emptying trash, monitoring shop supplies, and general housekeeping
High School Diploma.
Previous experience in shipping, receiving, or warehouse work
Valid drivers' license, experience driving box truck a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.