Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Performs heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
• Performs maintenance activities.
• Notifying management of the need for repairs.
• Cleaning snow or debris from grounds and monitoring Pest systems.
• Works safely and reports hazards to shift supervisor.
What Experience You Need
• Ability to solve routine problems.
• Ability to understand and follow all safety rules, procedure manuals, and diagrams
• Ability to work independently and strong communication skills.
• Ability to learn to effectively perform duties.
• May work overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work or to attend meetings, as directed and authorized by management.
• Able to lift 50 pounds.
• Frequently required to use hands to handle objects; talk or hear; stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms.
• Occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and taste or smell.
• Frequently exposed to extreme cold. The noise level in the warehouse is usually moderate.
What Could Set You Apart
• High School Diploma/GED Preferred.
• Able to read and understand safety protocol and other manuals pertaining to the location
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.