Inside Sales Supervisor
The Inside Sales Supervisor will be responsible for building, training, coaching, and motivating an Inside Telesales Team. The Supervisor will; ensure that Departmental standards and processes are followed, that high levels of Customer Sales Service are upheld, and that objectives for sales and profitability growth are achieved.
- Prepare and train the Telesales Team to achieve, and execute against assigned sales objectives and programs. Ensure that sales communication is received and processed, and that sales accountabilities are clearly understood.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment that effectively balances clear individual accountabilities with teamwork to deliver complete Customer Sales Service.
- Assist in providing care and resolution when customer service issues are escalated above the Telesales Rep level.
- Engage and collaborate with other DPS PB Departments including: Immediate Consumption, Dispatch, and Accounts Receivable to provide complete Customer Service and programmatic sales solutions.
- Ensure and provide appropriate staffing by; analyzing Telesales Rep performance against established productivity/workload benchmarks, administering Departmental scheduling, and through the new employee recruiting and selection process.
- Execute the onboarding and training process for new hires.
- Provide coaching, performance feedback, and daily issue resolution. Motivate and inspire the Telesales Team to achieve their assigned objectives.
- Through employee engagement and the utilization of data and metrics, ensure that Departmental standards and processes are met. Propose solutions for change and continuous improvement.
- Verify and maintain accurate pricing architecture and customer master data for the assigned account base.
- Ensure that the Telesales Team has the resources that they require to provide complete Customer Service. Maintain a safe, efficient, and productive workplace.
Characteristics for Success:
Training, coaching, motivating, and ensuring process compliance are key success factors of the Telesales Supervisor position. Additionally, the Supervisor should possess strong verbal communication skills and calmness under pressure to be able to effectively engage with Customers and provide issue resolution in sometimes challenging situations.
What you must have:
- 3 years consumer products experience
- 3 years prior Tel-Sell (Sales, Inside Sales, Customer Service) management/supervisory experience
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.