As co-op at Keurig Dr Pepper you will be a part of the beverage revolution. You will be innovating, designing, and testing the way beverages are consumed worldwide. Each co-op will have real responsibilities and will be provided opportunities to grow professionally. Come learn what it takes to succeed at an industry-leading company and help contribute to our ongoing success.
The KDP Spring Co-op Program will run from January 6, 2020 - July 3, 2020 and this position will be based in our Burlington, MA office. Elements of the KDP Spring Co-op Program include:
- You will engage and partner on innovative projects to gain experience in a fast paced, cross functional team environment
- You will receive mentor support for your professional development
- You will present a final presentation to your team, peers, and senior leaders to highlight your project work and impact on the business
- You will network and learn about other functions at Keurig Dr Pepper through a Lunch & Learn series
- You will have the opportunity to volunteer in the community
As a Mechanical Engineering Co-op, you will:
- Contribute to the design and qualification of Keurig Brewer Appliances
- Develop tools to enhance the quality and productivity of the hardware team
- Investigate, prototype, and assess alternative approaches to implement existing product functionality
What you must have:
- Must be an undergraduate student currently enrolled in a full-time academic program, majoring in Electrical Engineering, Robotics Engineering, or related major
- Senior status preferred; Junior status required
- Must be participating in an official school co-op program and available to work full-time for a 6 month assignment
- Must be in good academic standing
- Familiarity with at least 2 of the following concepts and principles (more is preferred):
- Basic lab equipment such as digital oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and multi-meters
- Analog, Power, and/or digital circuit design and analysis techniques
- Embedded system design theory
- Schematic capture and PCB layout techniques
- Circuit simulation
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize requests, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills including excellent listening, written and verbal abilities
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.