Pilot Freight Services seeks a full-time Warehouse Agent 2 to work out of our Orlando, FL location. Candidate will increase operational efficiency, company profitability, and customer satisfaction by accurately and safely receiving and storing materials, as well as picking, packing, and scanning orders for pickup and delivery. This shift will be 10:00am - 6:30pm with mandatory rotating on-call on nights/weekends/holidays for additional compensation.
- Accurately count and document inventory and locations
- Receive shipments, log into inventory, maintain inventory through audits, check and update product labeling, processing customer shipments per customer requirements
- Report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues to the supervisor / customer when required
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently, maintain required certification, perform vehicle safety checks and report discrepancies to supervisor
- Assist in keeping facility clean, neat, safe and operating efficiently.
- Assist in keeping facility secure and aligned with established safety requirements
- Maintain inventory balances and location proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required (eWMS & Oracle) which includes data entry and scanning information into those systems.
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor / manager
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Oracle experience preferred 2-3 years, ability to learn Pilot WMS system
- Previous Dangerous Goods (DG) shipping and prior certification preferred
- Recognizes and understands product numbers and alpha/numeric codes
- Operates forklifts in compliance with Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) requirements
- Understands basic inventory, warehousing, and stocking procedures
- Able to work independently with some direction
- Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
- Ability to lift 50-60 lbs repetitively and up to 120 lbs with assistance
- 2-3 years Forklift experience
- Good communication skills and neat in appearance;
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Working weekends and on-call after hours is required on a rotating basis
- High School or equivalent required
- Previous warehouse experience preferred - 1 years experience
Competitive wages and benefits package, including 401K
This position requires standing and walking for extended periods of time. Position requires employees to frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, use hands, reach, bend and lift objects above their head. Employees must be able to regularly lift/move up to 50 pounds unassisted and use pallet jacks and forklifts.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Pilot Air Freight to consider all applications for any position without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or genetics.
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Sit down counterbalance forktruck Intermediate
MS Office Suite Novice
2-3 years: Forklift experience operating reach / stand-up forklift 2-3 or more