Your Career Begins at Rollon by Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Rollon by Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Rollon Corp (a wholly owned subsidiary of Timken) located in Hackettstown, NJ is looking to fill a Production/Assembly position. The primary responsibility of this position is to assemble components into quality finished products. This position reports directly to the Production Manager.
The ideal candidate would have experience as follows:
- Assemble products using machinery including, but not limited to, cutting machines, drill presses, soldering machines and various manual and automatic presses.
- Pack, ship, receive and stock product.
- Lift heavy material on a regular basis.
- Stand, stretch and bend for a full day of work.
- Use company-designated personal protective equipment such as steel toed shoes, safety glasses, ear protection and protective gloves as needed.
- Perform routine daily housekeeping duties in assembly area.
- Assist in the warehouse as needed.
- Assist in physical inventory count annually.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.