Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Sets up and operates a variety of green production machines to produce roller bearing components to specifications.
- Receives instructions and directions from Lead Manufacturing Associate and work assignments from Supervisor.
- Sets up and operates various production machines to produce roller bearing components to specifications. Manually loads and unloads product as required.
- Patrols assigned machines to see that they are functioning properly. Checks product for conformity to specifications using various measuring instruments, makes minor machine adjustments to overcome size deviations and logs machines accordingly.
- Replaces pre-set tool holders and worn or broken tooling as necessary. Makes minor repairs such as replacing broken bolts, belts, etc.
- Assists maintenance personnel in making major repairs.
- Handles and transports material and equipment in and about department using material handling equipment or by hand carrying.
- Notifies Supervisor or Lead Manufacturing Associate - Green Cup & Cone in cases of machine or equipment malfunctions.
- Responsible for quality and quantity of work produced in assigned production area.
- Performs various related assignments such as repairing nicks on non-critical portions of product, clearing conveyor jams, filling oil reservoirs and keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly.
THE ABOVE STATEMENT REFLECTS THE GENERAL DETAILS CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB IDENTIFIED AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF ALL OF THE WORK REQUIREMENTS THAT MAY BE INHERENT IN THE JOB.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.