Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Oversee and assist as needed with the coordination of air export/import shipments by providing rates, booking (via e-mail, airline web based bookings and telephone), and tracking
- Work closely with team members to meet or exceed all customer service requirements
- Develop and maintain positive internal customer (station and international partner) relationships
- Communicate effectively with stations, overseas partners, airlines and team members
- Accurate understanding of data and system entry
- Resolve customer service and vendor issues
- Involvement in and oversight of all aspects of air gateway operations
- Ensuring adherence to all regulations, policies and procedures as required. This includes all safety regulations and requirements as well as federal, state, and local laws and ordinances
- Developing a business plan for the gateway's territory in conjunction with management
- Assisting with the hiring, training, and conducting regular performance reviews as needed for all air gateway employees
- Provides orientation and on-the-job training for subordinates and ensures authority and responsibility for each position are defined and understood
- Maintains appropriate communication within and is responsible for timely and regular field communications
- Assumes other activities and responsibilities as directed by the International Operations Director
- Other duties as assigned
- Position requires a multi-tasking individual with strong organization, leadership and management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong computer skills
- Good working understanding of TSA and IATA regulations and requirements a plus
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: