Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Develop and maintain the operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing programs, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Implement security and safety improvements that benefit the company's assets, visitors, tenants and employees
- Work variable hours, including weekends on an as-needed-basis
- Utilize knowledge and experience of RF scanners in an advanced warehouse setting using a collection of software and personnel processes to improve inventory accuracy, eliminate unnecessary mistakes and increase productivity
- Handle work-related injuries. Ensure that policies are in compliance as well as OSHA standards.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Oversee loading and unloading trucks
- Ensure all inbound freight is received and labeled correctly, and put into the correct storage location without damage
- Note damages and shortages
- Cleaning and Sanitizing after shifts are over
- Making sure all freight is being received in and processed out correctly at all times
- Providing accurate dock checks for customer service when needed
- Assist with monthly invoicing to help ensure all services are being accounted for
- Oversee weekly/monthly/annual cyclic inventories
- Ability to manage and multitask deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have superior organizational and time management skills
- Must be approachable and motivated
- Knowledge of systems utilized as it relates to logistics
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Knowledge and understanding of TSA regulations
- Strong problem-solving abilities
Additional Job Details :
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration is a plus. (5+ years of experience in lieu of degree)
- 5+ years of Warehouse experience
- 3+ years of experience leading people
- 3+ years of experience in forklift operation certified
This position requires standing and walking for extended periods of time. Position requires employees to frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, use hands, reach, bend and lift objects above their head. Employees must be able to regularly lift/move up to 50 pounds unassisted and use pallet jacks and forklifts.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: